GMAT prep strategy that got me a 780 Score

Learn about my personal GMAT prep strategy that got
me a 780 Score and how it can benefit YOU.



What does it take to be a GMAT Winner?

If you think it is only knowledge that will make you a GMAT Winner, think again.
Knowledge can only take you so far!

There are scores of Math graduates and even PhDs who have not managed to get a
99 percentile in the GMAT.

Taking my own example. I am an Engineer by education and I had taught college level
maths before taking my GMAT.

However, I still managed to get only a 97 percentile in maths!! The point is that
knowledge by itself is not sufficient to ace the GMAT.

You need the other ‘intangible’ qualities & smart Studying Strategies to make
things work.

In this Website, I have attempted to share my GMAT experience for your benefit.


Go through this 'Free' Website and....

Get the complete details of how I got a 780 score, and improve YOUR own score
dramatically!


Learn about the Common GMAT pitfalls and how to avoid them.


Try a Free Full Length Online Gmat MATH test


Try a Free Full Length
Online Gmat VERBAL test


Find out your Reading Speed for GMAT in under 2 minutes


Take a look at how to write the
'Perfect Essay' in the AWA section.


The
Complete list of Idioms for the GMAT, a must for the Sentence Correction
section.


1100 most common words appearing on the GMAT. The usage of Each word is
explained with a sentence making it easier to learn.


Feel confident in Verbal? How about a
free full length paper based Verbal test here.


The Data Sufficiency section can prove to be very tricky at times. See how well you
do on these '
typical' GMAT DS problems here.


Why should you subscribe to our absolutely Free Newsletter?
Read more here.


Have a look at the Essays that I wrote for INSEAD and my Essay Strategy.


Why did I choose INSEAD? Read here.




Products for Sale on this Site

Ways of the GMAT Winners. Learn how the Winners do it, first hand.

Winners' Guide to GMAT Math: A comprehensive list of ALL GMAT formulae in
one place. With complete theory, and over 100 problems on the difficult areas of
Probability, Permutations & Combinations.

Winners' Guide to GMAT Grammar & Sentence Correction: An exclusive book for
students who want in-depth understanding of how the GMAT Grammar works.
Comprehensive Grammar theory and over 50 SC practice questions with
explanations.


Winners' Guide to GMAT RC: Winning techniques to triple your reading speed, and
the application of these techniques to crack the GMAT RC.

and much more.....

Click here for the complete Product Range & Special Discounts

No comments: